Never miss another important call! The next-generation Jabra® GN9125 delivers up to 300 feet of hands-free mobility so you can be more productive! Features 1.9 GHz DECT? 6.0 technology, up to 12 hours of talk time, EHS support, and multi-unit conferencing!
The GN9125 SoundTube features sleek styling and is the right choice for moderately noisy environments. The GN9125 Flex includes a noise-cancelling mic and is perfect for noisy office environments, while the GN9125 DUO with 2 earpieces sets the new standard for professional communications in extra-noisy offices and contact centers with twice the clarity.
Never miss another important call with the new GN9125
1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 technology — provides low-interference, high-quality audio that's distortion-free and fully secure.
EHS capability — features a built-in electronic hookswitch in the charging base that provides remote answering capability.
Up to 12 hours of talk time — and up to 24 hours of stand-by on a single battery charge will take you through your whole day and more without interruption!
Convertible wearing style — lets you switch between earhook(for Single Ear Models) and headband wearing styles for customized all-day comfort.
GN9125 Duo offers 2 earpieces for twice the clarity — virtually eliminates interference from surrounding noise for dramatically improved listening accuracy. Perfect for noisy offices and contact centers!
Multi-unit conferencing — allows up to 4 headsets to hold fully mobile, secure conference calls, freeing you from meeting rooms and disruptive speakerphone distortion.
Super-lightweight comfort — weighs about an ounce, so you can wear it comfortably for hours at a time.
Your choice of 2 microphone boom styles — the noise-cancelling Flex and the SoundTube are designed to suit your environment.
Easy wireless freedom — features raised push-button controls, including ON/OFF, volume, and mute right on the earpiece. Plus, the stylish compact charging base doubles as a convenient way to store your headset without cluttering your desk.
Multi-layered security system — features signal hopping (90 times/second) and voice encryption for security so tight that no one will eavesdrop on your calls!
- Avaya EHS1 cable — For use with Avaya 2420, 4610, 4620, 4620sw, 4621, 4621sw, 4622, 4622sw, 4625, 4625sw, 4630, 4630sw, 5420, and 5620 phones.
- Avaya EHS2 cable — For use with Avaya AV 2410, AV 5410, and AV 5610 phones. (Item #22425)
- Avaya EHS3 cable — For use with Avaya 6416, 6424 and D+M models
- Avaya EHS5 cable — For use with Avaya 9600 series phones. (Item #22426)
- Cisco HHC EHS cable — For use with the following Cisco 7900G series phones manufactured after 9/2007: 7975G, 7965G, 7945G, 7962G, and 7942G. (Item #24452)
- Polycom EHS cable — For use with Polycom SoundPoint® IP 320, 330, 430, 550, 560, and 650 phones. (Item #22439)
- Siemens EHS cable* — For use with Siemens Optipoint 410 IP (Advanced and Standard), Optipoint 500 (Basic, Standard, Advanced), and Optipoint 600 phones. *Requires Optipoint Acoustic adapter from Siemens, Item # 12085. (Item #22450)
To order the correct EHS cable for your phone system, please click on the Accessories tab
The GN1000 RHL's ring detector feature may not work with some AT&T® phones. All other functions work perfectly. This headset is compatible with most corded desk phones.