Jabra® GN9350e Wireless Office Headset with WiFi-friendly DECT 6.0 technology provides unmatched performance in both traditional and PC-based phone environments, with an expanded wireless range of up to 350 feet!
Using breakthrough wireless technology, the GN9350e gives you stylish freedom and superior sound whether you're calling from your desk phone or PC softphone. This intuitive, easy-to-use headset has been rebuilt to a new ergonomic standard using ultra-light materials for enhanced comfort with three wearing styles for a customizable fit. Sophisticated DSP technology removes impurities from the incoming signal for incredibly rich, clear sound. Enhanced wind noise reduction and a noise-cancelling microphone ensure that your voice is transmitted with outstanding clarity, and digital encryption keeps your calls safe and secure. The simple-to-operate LCD display on the base unit allow you to set call parameters such as volume, audio output, range, and treble/bass to suit your individual preferences.
Discover what the redesigned Jabra GN9350e can do for you
Extended 350-foot range — allows you to walk, talk, and work throughout the office within a wider range.
Dual functionality — connects to both your standard desk telephone and your PC for IP telephony.
DECT 6.0 technology — transmits calls over a powerful and secure 1.9 GHz frequency that won't interfere with other wireless devices.
Wideband sound for IP calls — delivers 6.8 kHz audio bandwidth (more than twice that of conventional telephony!) for exceptional high-definition sound quality.
Enhanced wind noise reduction — helps eliminate distracting ambient background noise during calls.
Improved design & materials — make the GN9350e lighter and more ergonomic than its predecessor for unparalleled long-lasting comfort.
3 wearing styles — let you customize your headset to the wearing style that best suits your needs: over-the-head (headband), over-the-ear (earhook), or behind-the-neck (neckband).
Noise-cancelling microphone — ensures that your voice is always transmitted clearly, even in the noisiest areas.
Up to 9 hours of telephone talk time — and 6 hours of IP talk time on a single battery charge, plus up to 43 hours of stand-by!
Digital encryption — ensures total calling security.
Extend your freedom with remote answering! Answer and hang up without returning to your desk. When your phone rings, the GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter (RHL) sends an audible signal right through your GN9350e headset. To answer, simply activate your headset and your phone's handset will be lifted off-hook automatically, so you can take the call. The handset is also lowered back into place automatically when you end the call. No more mad dashes across the office. And no more missed calls.
The GN1000 RHL's ring detector feature may not work with some AT&T phones. All other functions work perfectly. This headset is compatible with most corded desk phones.
EHS compatible The EHS electronic hookswitch capability is an alternate form of remote answering for select office telephones. The feature is built into the GN9350e headset and allows you to use cables to answer and end calls remotely. This feature works with the office telephones and specified cables below.
- Avaya EHS1 cable — For use with Avaya 2420, 4610, 4620, 4620sw, 4621, 4621sw, 4622, 4622sw, 4625, 4625sw, 4630, 4630sw, 5420, and 5620 phones.
- Avaya EHS2 cable — For use with Avaya AV 2410, AV 5410, and AV 5610 phones. (Item #22425)
- Avaya EHS3 cable — For use with Avaya 6416, 6424 and D+M models
- Avaya EHS5 cable — For use with Avaya 9600 series phones. (Item #22426)
- Cisco HHC EHS cable — For use with the following Cisco 7900G series phones manufactured after 9/2007: 7975G, 7965G, 7945G, 7962G, and 7942G. (Item #24452)
- Polycom EHS cable — For use with Polycom SoundPoint® IP 320, 330, 430, 550, 560, and 650 phones. (Item #22439)
- Siemens EHS cable* — For use with Siemens Optipoint 410 IP (Advanced and Standard), Optipoint 500 (Basic, Standard, Advanced), and Optipoint 600 phones. *Requires Optipoint Acoustic adapter from Siemens, Item # 12085. (Item #22450)
To order the correct EHS cable for your phone system, please click on the Accessories tab